This page lists some concrete use cases for Lens AppIQ, but the possible use cases are much broader than what we cover here. In addition, due to its extensible nature, plugins, and hooks can be added to extend Lens AppIQ's ability to manage and manipulate different application-level resources.
Enable users to manage cloud-native applications more effectively.
- Focus on application logic rather than infrastructure
- Provide instant and easy access to logs for troubleshooting
- Streamlined application management
- Increased efficiency of developers and operations teams
Help organizations meet regulatory requirements and maintain secure environments.
- Implement network policies, role-based access control (RBAC), secure communication channels, and more
- Provide audit trails and compliance reports
- Improved security posture
- Compliance with regulatory requirements
Empower developers to work more independently and reduce the burden on operations teams by automating Kubernetes deployment and streamlining application management.
- Provide a self-service portal for developers to manage and deploy their applications
- Facilitate collaboration between developers and operations teams
- Enable automated Kubernetes deployment for easy application onboarding without requiring extensive Kubernetes knowledge or DevOps reliance
- Support deployment across different providers, integrating with CI/CD or GitOps pipelines for seamless application deployment
- Simplify CI/CD pipelines by applying consistent definitions across diverse cloud-native infrastructures, ensuring uniformity as the infrastructure evolves
- Developers gain more autonomy and can efficiently manage and deploy their applications without relying on DevOps
- Streamlined application deployment processes, allowing for more efficient use of resources and faster time-to-market
- Consistent CI/CD pipeline management across different cloud-native infrastructures, enabling developers to focus on application development without worrying about infrastructure complexities
Help operators investigate issues in real-time and quickly identify the root cause.
- Offer advanced debugging capabilities, such as application life-cycle history, owner, logs, and others
- Provide detailed information about the state of applications
- Improved application reliability
- Faster resolution of issues
Enhance understanding of the connections between components in Kubernetes applications.
- Provide an intuitive graphical interface for visualizing the topology of Kubernetes applications.
- Make it easier to comprehend application architecture.
- Improved application management
- Streamlined troubleshooting and debugging
Monitor application performance and identify potential issues.
- Provide detailed metrics for individual applications
- Facilitate troubleshooting and optimization
- Optimized application performance
- Proactive issue detection
Enhance collaboration and visibility in Kubernetes application management.
- Offer granular access control for managing applications
- Enable team collaboration on Kubernetes application management
- Improved teamwork
- Enhanced security through access control
Provide flexibility to work with applications from different cloud providers.
- Support multiple cloud providers, including AWS, GCP, and Azure
- Enable seamless management to the cloud provider of choice
- Avoidance of vendor lock-in
- Flexibility in application deployment options
Updated 3 months ago